Starting June: Public can attend the meeting at the South Campus Center Room 354 (Crow’s Nest).
Dial in phone numbers:
US West: +1 253 215 8782
US: +1 206 337 9723
Meeting ID: 949 6898 8107
- Public Comments
- Confirmation of a Quorum and Announcements
- Approval of the IACUC Meeting Minutes
- Attending Veterinarian Report
- Standard Operating Procedures / Policies / Guidelines
- IACUC Training
- Semiannual Program Review
- OAW Director’s Report
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450/V, 206.543.6452/TTY, 206.685.7264 (FAX), or e-mail at email@example.com.
For future meeting dates and locations, please see the IACUC Meeting Schedule Page